Briefing pursuant to article 13 decree n°196/2003 “Code for the Protection of Personal Data”.
By effect of article 13, we provide the following information:
- The treatment of personal data will be in full compliance with the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
- The processing of suchpersonal datawill befinalized to the fulfillmentof legal and contractual obligations, orresulting from requestsortasks conferredby the person concerned.
- Thepersonal data mayalso be usedfor the purposeof sendinginformation and advertising materialorcommercial communications regardingproducts and servicesdescribedin thiswebsiteor otherwiseattributable tothe owner of the treatment,and the newsrelated to themorto thenew commercialized products.
- The treatment can also be carried out through electronic instruments with procedures apt to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- The provision of data is discretionary but the contingent refusal to provide, in whole or in part, your personal data or the authorization to the treatment could lead to a partial or a failed execution of the contract, that is to say a failed execution of the task and of your requests. In particular the provision of data and the authorization to their processing are mandatory for the forwarding of the requested info and the commercial or advertising communication.
- The data can be shared with specific third parties, exclusively for the above mentioned purposes, in order to fulfill to the obligations specified above. Other subjects may have access to the data, acting as data supervisor or for the maintenance of the website itself. In no case the personal data processed will be spread.
- Latofres is the owner of the personal data processing – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s possible to receive an updated version of this document and the list of the persons in charge for the processing, contacting directly the above mentioned owner.
- You may contact the owner of the data processing to assert your rights in accordance to article 7 decree 196/2003, that we quote in full for your convenience hereinafter and in particular to inform that advertising communications are not well-received.
Art. 7 | Right to access to personal data and other rights
- The person involved has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their transmission in intelligible form.
- The person involved has the right to obtain indication of:
- The source of the personal data;
- The purposes and method of processing;
- The logic applied in case of data processing by means of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the data controller and the people in charge of the processing as indicated by article 5, paragraph 2;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data might be communicated to, or those that could get to know them as appointed representative in the government territory, as supervisors or as officers.
- The person involved has the right to obtain:
- The update, the rectification, in other words, the possibility of data integration;
- The cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data processing in violation of law, included those whereof is not necessary the preservation in connection with the purposes for which the data were collected and lately processed;
- The demonstration that the operations have been known, also for their content, from the people to whom the data were communicated or spread, apart the case in which that compliance would be impossible or would involve the use of means expressly out of proportion with respect to the right to be protected.
- The person involved has the right to oppose in whole or in part:
- For legal reasons to the processing of the personal data concerning him/her, although pertinent to the purpose of the data collection;
To the processing of the personal data with the aim of forwarding advertisement or direct selling or market/commercial researches.